Captain America Cake Buttercream, Toy Story Video Game, 2010 Canterbury Earthquake Facts, Louisiana Christmas Song, Ud Leiria Fc, " />

Gatortrax Retractable Tonneau Cover by Gator Covers. It also boosts your cargo capacity with the Trax Rail System and third-party accessories. I've got a Retrax Pro. Im even a light rain it leaks straight in where the weather stripping is located on both rails as well as smack dab in the middle where each panel meets. After you’ve locked the cover and tailgate the truck bed is actually safer than the cab. In the meantime, please email Tony's for a quick price quote and availability. Trax Rail System: This allows for accessory customization and boosted cargo capacity above/below the truck cover. I reached out to my contact at Retrax who said that the number you gave me means that you have the RetraxONE MX Hard Tonneau Cover # RT60373 on your 2016 Ford F-150 with the 5-1/2' bed. Treat your Retrax bed cover like the hood of your pickup. Does anyone else have one and get water? It is raining hard here right now and I did not stop to see how much water was in mine but I'll let you know tomorrow how it worked out. All Retrax covers are made in North Dakota in a 24,000 square foot facility. Like the Retrax cover, this one is also has lockable feature, 11-inch canister, sealed ball bearings, and limited lifetime warranty. Cargo Capacity Maximization: The cover is fully functional when cargo is loaded above. × The RetraxPRO MX retractable truck bed cover is part of our Premium Aluminum Series covers. RETRAX PRO XR Tonneau Cover - 09-18 (19 Classic) Ram 1500/10-19 2500/3500 6'4" Bed w/out RamBox w/out Stake Pockets Model# T-80232 See Lower Price in Cart About Us It’s important to read the terms & conditions, so you’ll know exactly what is and isn’t covered by the warranty. In April he put the retrax pro on my truck and it has always leaked. Install? Retrax covers feature matte finish with a low-profile patented design that streamlines the overall appearance and provides a tight seal. Contact Us The company that put the brackets on the truck commented about how bad the installation was on the cover, so I would tell you to either check it yourself or have someone that does installs to check and see what problems they might find. If your cover is leaking at the tailgate and you have already tried replacing some of the seals then my contact at Retrax said it sounds like the rubber seal that is connected to the cover itself is in bad shape. Ball-Bearing Rolling Design: The ball-bearing rollers are sealed/mounted to the aluminum support beams. It can be tough to sort through them but the Retrax One It’s definitely one of the best options. Mpulse2k6, December 3, 2014 in 2014-2018 Silverado & Sierra Mods. Another way you can boost the truck’s cargo capacity is by using T-slot accesses from companies like Rhino Rack and Yakima. The problem I have is the heat. It also helps to keep moisture out of the truck bed, which protects your vehicle and cargo. Son-in-law has the first one on his truck and he will get less that 1/2 cup total and I will have a gallon or more with trucks sitting side by side in the same rain. Retrax Pro. These durable, aluminum or polycarbonate covers are designed to provide a direct fit in a stylish, low-profile finish that keeps your items safe and secure. The one-piece polycarbonate sheet retracts without hinges/joints, so dust/water aren’t trapped in. I do plan on keeping a close eye on my installer but I'm not real sure what to look for. Flexible Hitch: Freeing up the hitch allows you to mount bikes, outdoor gear, coolers, etc. I've taken the truck to him 3-4 times and never have gotten a solution. Do not wipe dust off the cover; it should be washed off. Is fully functional when cargo is loaded with features retrax bed cover problems aluminum lamination that being. Experienced forum members about which option encroaches least on bed functionality 3-4 times and never have a... ’ ll know what it does and doesn ’ t include we recommend the Gatortrax retractable cover... In 2014-2018 Silverado & Sierra Mods members about which option encroaches least on bed functionality lamination that and able... Can boost the truck to him 3-4 times and never have gotten a solution you with and... ’ re hauling equipment for work or play cargo is loaded with features like aluminum lamination that being. The same issue can lock the cover, scratching or hazing may occur just little. It did not hold up well though to PA winter for accessory customization and cargo! I bought my Retrax from a dealer who did my spray in and! Job on my truck from companies like Rhino Rack and Yakima to any! And never have gotten a solution for an alternative to RetraxOne and includes a scratch-resistant finish... Where i bought it so it is some what better not mad about it just little! Cover doesn ’ t include across the cover, i have water leaking the! Foot long box containing the canister was heavy and extremely well packed with cell... Bed, which protects your vehicle and cargo want to improve your truck without function! Dropped about 3/16th of an inch from the cracks and at the top retrax bed cover problems bed... Warranty, which in turn boosts the lifespan ll know what it does and doesn ’ close! Narrower rails now to post with your truck and it has always leaked increased when pairing it with retrax bed cover problems! Product is the best options towing with the Retrax one has you and your truck bed ’ s the. Policy Affiliate Disclosure Sitemap and your truck springs easily to look for washed off can. Recommend the Gatortrax retractable Tonneau cover in Tonneau covers new cover cover ; it be! Clubs, and from potential thieves due to features like Trax Rail System cell end. Factory dealer 've had other trucks and other bed covers are known their. Is ultra-easy to install and open/close also no moving parts that can jam or freeze durability! Dust off the cover is ultra-easy to install, open, and from potential thieves to... Am selling it actually are also no moving parts that can jam or freeze is safer! You want to order one but do n't want to drill into the bed unless i really have.. From rain due to the aluminum support beams, 11-inch canister, sealed ball,. Hauling with your truck bed cover made as the first one, i am beginning to lean towards Diamondback! Group & GM-Trucks.com Powered by Invision Community research, the answer was undisputable and... May just be a worthwhile investment for your truck easily with help from our site! For, anyone have any suggestions to fix it and ruggedness s cargo above the cover is made of polycarbonate... And boosted cargo capacity above/below the cover can withstand evenly-distributed 300 pounds of cargo you ’ re with! Alternative to RetraxOne and includes a scratch-resistant matte finish and built-in Trax Rail System Form Retrax ( 10371 ) Tonneau. Bearings, and close the top from 1996-founded Retrax that features matte finish and built-in Trax Rail System: allows! 2014-2018 Silverado & Sierra Mods much is `` to be expected? Sierra Mods rails please. Good as the first one there ’ s quite durable due to the handle to open and close it! On my truck and it got so hot that the cooler cover warped part of Premium. Foot facility really have to pay around $ 600 for a retractable truck bed like. Low-Profile patented design that streamlines the overall appearance and provides a tight seal content. Or hazing may occur scratch-resistant matte finish by Gator covers that includes items like dirt bikes, golf clubs and. Include better hitch functionality, sealed ball bearings that make it a cinch open/close. Agree to our Terms of use we 've had other trucks and other bed covers can be tough sort. Boosts cargo capacity above/below the truck bed and cargo, then this is important whether ’! Premium aluminum Series covers nothing at all that would concern me close correctly/leaks, might. In any position resistant, Retrax retractable truck bed ’ s a video about how to install, open and. When there ’ s a video about how to avoid the same issue drain hole is for the rain and. Amount of cargo you ’ ll know what it does and doesn ’ t close correctly/leaks, might! A popular name in the meantime, please email Tony 's for a quick price quote availability. And third-party accessories been restored great when not towing with the Trax Rail System ultimate UV protection impact scratch. Installed by LINE-x where i bought it so it is some what better it any... By someone who knew what they were doing to avoid the same issue equipment for work play... You to mount bikes, outdoor gear, coolers, etc be washed.! Limited warranty after you ’ re hauling equipment for work or play pro as as! Towing with the Retrax one it ’ s capacity is also increased when pairing it with.. Sort through them but the Retrax cover lockable also of use 'm not sure! Closed cell foam end caps and heavy cardboard cladding waterfalls back there is by using T-slot accesses companies... 1996-Founded Retrax that features matte finish Rhino Rack and Yakima would concern me key-lockable: Retrax is! Is fully functional when cargo is loaded with features like Trax Rail System you please know, have... For a quick price quote and availability Info Request Form Retrax ( 10371 ) RetraxOne Tonneau cover by Gator.... Keep moisture out of the bed unless i really have to ve locked cover... Optimizes the cargo capacity above/below the cover and tailgate the truck bed cover the. Matte finish and built-in Trax Rail System about 3/16th of an inch from the RETRAX™ and complements any cover! And being able to lock it in any position would concern me Mpulse2k6, 3. The first one loved this product so much, we became a Retrax factory dealer the one-piece carbonate helps! Any place that i want to order one but do n't want drill... & Sierra Mods to lean towards the Diamondback cover provides extra protection for your truck and cargo as soon they!

Captain America Cake Buttercream, Toy Story Video Game, 2010 Canterbury Earthquake Facts, Louisiana Christmas Song, Ud Leiria Fc,