Futon Shop Near Me, Why Was The Thames Tunnel Built, Sensational Meaning In Urdu, Sirloin Tip Roast Rare, Bread Pudding With Sweetened Condensed Milk Sauce, Physical Marketing Collateral, Rockdale County Schools Registration, How To Pronounce Conduit In French, Virbac Carmino Plus, Divorce Papers Nevada Pdf, " />

Transmission: Automatic Color: Black Interior Color: Gray Average Vehicle Review: (4.463 reviews) 2013 Hyundai Elantra Limited. Description: Used 2011 Hyundai Elantra Limited for sale - $11,998, 44,283 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof(s), Rear View Camera, Navigation System, Front Seat Heaters, Cruise Control. We live in a small city so we tend to experience 19 to 23 mpg on a regular basis. Description: Used 2018 Hyundai Elantra Limited Edition with FWD, Ultimate Package, Keyless Entry, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Blind Spot Monitor, Alloy Wheels, 17 Inch Wheels, Infinity Sound System, Lane Departure Warning, and Heated Mirrors The Elantra Limited has many luxury features at a much more reasonable price, including: sunroof, leather seats, heated seats (front and rear! Description: Used 2018 Hyundai Elantra Limited Sedan FWD for sale - $16,981 - 25,350 km with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats. 0 18 Photos. $10,599* • 102K mi. Transmission: Automatic Color: Silver Interior Color: Gray Average Vehicle Review: (4.585 reviews) 2015 Hyundai Elantra Limited. Certified Pre-Owned: No. Search from 115 Used Hyundai Elantra cars for sale, including a 2013 Hyundai Elantra GLS, a 2013 Hyundai Elantra GT Hatchback, and a 2017 Hyundai Elantra Limited Sedan ranging in … CarMax Fort Wayne $999 Shipping • IN to WA. Description: Used 2018 Hyundai Elantra Limited Edition with FWD, Ultimate Package, Keyless Entry, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Blind Spot Monitor, Alloy Wheels, 17 Inch Wheels, Infinity Sound System, Lane Departure Warning, and Heated Mirrors Get KBB Fair Purchase Price, MSRP, and dealer invoice price for the 2020 Hyundai Elantra Limited Sedan 4D. This vehicle drives great and you can barely tell that it is on when it's running. Fuel economy is moderate to great. 101 Newland Rd • Columbia, SC 29229 . $257/mo est. Prices do not include tax, license, or 178.60 dealer documentation service fee. Sales: 803-788-6800. Transmission: Automatic Color: Silver Interior Color: Gray Average Vehicle Review: (4.585 reviews) 2013 Hyundai Elantra Limited. Description: Used 2020 Hyundai Elantra Limited Edition with FWD, Remote Start, Keyless Entry, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Bucket Seats, Blind Spot Monitor, Alloy Wheels, Splash Guards, Infinity Sound System, and Lane Departure Warning. $9,050 CARFAX Value. $146/mo est. I also fell in love with the look of the rims on this vehicle because they are definitely more sporty than most stock rims on other vehicles. Sales: 803-788-6800 Service: 803-788-6800 Parts: 803-873 … $268 below. Shop 2018 Hyundai Elantra Limited for sale at Cars.com. Reliability has been absolutely fantastic. Fuel economy is moderate to great. The gas mileage in this vehicle is also pretty decent compared to other vehicles. Mileage: 35,389 Price. For highway driving we get much closer to 30 mpg. * Mileage 37,525 Miles; Transmission Auto ; Body Style Sedan ; Interior Color Gray ; Exterior Color Blue ; Harbor City Auto Sales (321) 806-1569 Melbourne, FL View Details. See pricing for the Used 2016 Hyundai Elantra Limited Sedan 4D. Transmission: Automatic Color: Gray Interior Color: Black Average Vehicle Review: (4.583 reviews) 2012 Hyundai Elantra Limited. Used 2019 Hyundai Elantra SEL. Shop Hyundai Elantra vehicles for sale at Cars.com. Get a Kelley Blue Book instant cash offer. By using this service, you accept the terms of our. Reliability, safety, smooth and enjoyable ride, luxury features at a great price. I wish that the limited edition came with more options because it seems pretty bare for the price. 2020 Hyundai Elantra Limited Edition Sedan. 2015 Hyundai Elantra - Extremely reliable. $10,998* • 100K mi. My third Hyundai Elantra is a leased 2013 Elantra Limited. * Good Deal. I love driving downtown with the sunroof open and my stereo blasting 80's music. Search over 38,800 listings to find the best local deals. As the lease draws to a close nearly three years later I am still super-pleased with this vehicle. Est. Interior somewhat loud, only moderate fuel economy for day-to-day driving. Shop 2011 Hyundai Elantra Limited for sale at Cars.com. Shop, watch video walkarounds and compare prices on Used Hyundai Elantra listings in Orlando, FL. Search over 38,000 listings to find the best local deals. Search over 5,100 listings to find the best local deals. Bob Moore Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Oklahoma City, Carvana - Touchless Delivery to Your Home. Pre-qualify for a car loan with no credit score impact. I love the fact that the Elantra Limited version has leather seats because cloth seats are too hard to keep clean. Autotrader has 545 Used Hyundai Elantra cars for sale, including a 2015 Hyundai Elantra GT Hatchback, a 2015 Hyundai Elantra Limited Sedan, and a 2015 Hyundai Elantra SE. Used 2019 Hyundai Elantra SEL Good Deal $14,777 $274 Mo. The leather seats in this model are a must for buyers looking for comfort, durability, and style. We analyze hundreds of thousands of used cars daily. Description: Used 2015 Hyundai Elantra Limited for sale - $12,998, 47,906 miles with Leather Seats, Rear View Camera, Front Seat Heaters, Cruise Control, Auxiliary Audio Input, Alloy Wheels. I also like the look of the vehicle, it's very sleek and clean. The back seats are too small so there is not enough leg room. See pricing for the Used 2020 Hyundai Elantra Limited Sedan 4D. As the lease draws to a close nearly three years later I am still super-pleased with this vehicle. My husband hit a deer going over 65 mph on a highway and only experienced minor burns on his arms from airbag deployment. I wish that there was more leg room in the back seat because I have children and they are always running their legs into the back of the front seats. I would like this vehicle to have more options for the price. Save $4,577 on a 2013 Hyundai Elantra Limited Sedan FWD near you. $1999 Shipping from CarMax Rochester, NY. The Elantra Limited has many luxury features at a much more reasonable price, including: sunroof, leather seats, heated seats (front and rear! $1999 Shipping from CarMax Danvers, MA. Stop wasting your time and see your internet deal now. I'm planning on purchasing my current Elantra Limited, since it's the family vehicle our teenagers drive most, and I know I can count on a safe and reliable ride for them. See Kelley Blue Book pricing to get the best deal. $10,599* • 82K mi. "Autotrader" is a registered trademark of TPI Holdings, Inc. used under exclusive license. The stereo is SO great! $18,220 CARFAX Value. 2011 Hyundai Elantra Limited. Description: Used 2012 Hyundai Elantra Limited for sale - $14,599, 18,745 miles with Technology Package, Leather Seats, Sunroof(s), Rear View Camera, Navigation System, Front Seat Heaters. The ride itself is smooth, snappy and comfortable, albeit a bit loud. The gas mileage on this vehicle is pretty good compared to other vehicles that I had. $10,599* • 110K mi. $13,653 $253 Mo. $12,998* • 27K mi. $599 Shipping from CarMax Burbank, CA. Detailed features and specs for the Used 2016 Hyundai Elantra Limited including fuel economy, transmission, warranty, engine type, cylinders, drivetrain and more. Yes we know you want this Used 2013 Hyundai Elantra Limited FWD Car H3785A and yes we can help finance you. Neither car was totaled; both were repaired and remained in great condition. I have not had this vehicle for that long so I do not have many fun stories to tell. Description: Used 2017 Hyundai Elantra Limited Sedan FWD for sale - $16,037 - 22,606 miles with Leather Seats, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats. Used 2019 Hyundai Elantra SEL Good Deal $13,653 $253 Mo. Used Hyundai Elantra Value Edition for Sale. This vehicle drives great and you can barely tell that it is on when it's running. We drove straight up on the sand without getting stuck and watched the sunset from the car, it was beautiful. We analyze millions of used cars daily. Search from 294 Used Hyundai Elantra cars for sale, including a 2012 Hyundai Elantra Limited Sedan, a 2013 Hyundai Elantra GLS, and a 2015 Hyundai Elantra SE ranging in price from $4,951 to $21,995. The trunk space in this vehicle is amazing, you would never think that there is so much room back there just looking at the vehicle but I'm also guessing that's why the back seat isn't very roomy. Transmission: Automatic Color: Blue Interior Color: Tan Average Vehicle Review: (4.451 reviews) New Arrival. * Mileage … Est. We didn't even experience whiplash. Description: Used 2015 Hyundai Elantra Limited for sale - $12,998, 47,906 miles with Leather Seats, Rear View Camera, Front Seat Heaters, Cruise Control, Auxiliary Audio Input, Alloy Wheels. Perhaps most importantly, our Elantras have been through two fairly serious accidents, and protected our family extremely well. Reliability has been absolutely fantastic. As the lease draws to a close nearly three years later I am still super-pleased with this vehicle. Price: $15,500. 2013 Hyundai Elantra - Loving my third Elantra! Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic. Save $4,180 on a 2011 Hyundai Elantra Limited Sedan FWD near you. Certified Pre-Owned: No. I would like this vehicle to have more options for the price. I've leased three Elantras and none have required any maintenance other than oil changes and new tires. The gas mileage on this vehicle is pretty good compared to other vehicles that I had. 0 2 Photos. Price: $8,782. great Value. View all 10 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 2007 Hyundai Elantra Limited 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A) on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2007 Elantra. Parts: 803-873-9259. See good deals, great deals and more on Used Hyundai Elantra in Hickory, NC. Description: Used 2017 Hyundai Elantra Limited Edition with FWD, Technology Package, Ultimate Package, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Subwoofer, Bucket Seats, Blind Spot Monitor, and Alloy Wheels This vehicle drives very smoothly and the heated leather seats are extremely nice. Save $3,967 on a used Hyundai Elantra near you. Equipment: See what's behind you with the back up camera on the Hyundai Elantra. Sales: 803-788-6800. Get KBB Fair Purchase Price, MSRP, and dealer invoice price for the 2016 Hyundai Elantra Limited Sedan 4D. Search from 13982 Used Hyundai Elantra cars for sale, including a 2018 Hyundai Elantra GT Sport Hatchback, a 2019 Hyundai Elantra Limited Sedan, and a 2020 Hyundai Elantra Limited Sedan. We live in a small city so we tend to experience 19 to 23 mpg on a regular basis. good Value. We analyze millions of used cars daily. I've leased three Elantras and none have required any maintenance other than oil changes and new tires. ), navigation system, Bluetooth hands-free for phone and music, great stereo sound, XM satellite, backup camera, steering wheel controls and more. See good deals, great deals and more on Used Hyundai Elantra in Huntington Beach, CA. Used 2016 Hyundai Elantra Limited. Color: Scarlet Red Service: 803-788-6800. ), navigation system, Bluetooth hands-free for phone and music, great stereo sound, XM satellite, backup camera, steering wheel controls and more. $599 Shipping from CarMax LAX, CA. ©2021 Autotrader, Inc. All Rights Reserved. $2,720 below. $14,990 Description. The trunk space in this vehicle is amazing, you would never think that there is so much room back there just looking at the vehicle but I'm also guessing that's why the back seat isn't very roomy. My third Hyundai Elantra is a leased 2013 Elantra Limited. I wish that there was more leg room in the back seat because I have children and they are always running their legs into the back of the front seats. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 4 2011 Elantra models nationwide. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 57 2018 Elantra models nationwide. Transmission: Automatic Est. Autotrader has 104 Used Hyundai Elantra cars for sale near Oklahoma City, OK, including a 2013 Hyundai Elantra GT Hatchback, a 2013 Hyundai Elantra Limited Sedan, and a 2015 Hyundai Elantra SE ranging in price from $3,420 to $19,990. 2011 Hyundai Elantra Limited Edition Sedan. View Details. 101 Newland Rd Columbia, SC 29229 View Map . Search from 123 Used Hyundai Elantra cars for sale, including a 2012 Hyundai Elantra GLS, a 2013 Hyundai Elantra GLS, and a 2013 Hyundai Elantra GT Hatchback w/ Touch & Go Pkg ranging in price from $4,210 to $17,500. The ride itself is smooth, snappy and comfortable, albeit a bit loud. Find Used Hyundai Elantra Cars for Sale … Description: Used 2013 Hyundai Elantra Limited for sale - $10,599, 121,208 miles with Technology Package, Leather Seats, Sunroof(s), Rear View Camera, Navigation System, Front Seat Heaters. Description: Used 2011 Hyundai Elantra Limited Edition with FWD, Fog Lights, Tinted Windows, Ambient Lighting, Alloy Wheels, 17 Inch Wheels, Heated Mirrors, Satellite Radio, Black Grille, USB Audio Interface, and Front Stabilizer Bar. I would have to say that the most fun that I've had in this vehicle is the time in Tarpon Springs, Florida that I went to the beach with my husband. My car was rear-ended by a driver accelerating away from a police scene, and my daughter in the back seat wasn't injured at all. The Elantra Limited has many luxury features at a much more reasonable price, including: sunroof, leather seats, heated seats (front and rear! I love the fact that the Elantra Limited version has leather seats because cloth seats are too hard to keep clean. For hi... My third Hyundai Elantra is a leased 2013 Elantra Limited. See good deals, great deals and more on Used Hyundai Elantra in Newnan, GA. Search from 306 Used Hyundai Elantra cars for sale, including a 2012 Hyundai Elantra Limited Sedan, a 2015 Hyundai Elantra SE, and a 2017 Hyundai Elantra SE ranging in price from $3,488 to $22,680. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 4 Elantra models nationwide. And dealer invoice price for the Used 2020 Hyundai Elantra Limited see 's! Get the best deal model are a must for used hyundai elantra limited looking for comfort durability! See what 's behind you with the back seats are too hard to keep clean heated seats... ) new Arrival is also pretty decent compared to other vehicles that i had fuel economy for driving... Best local deals your internet deal now for sale at Cars.com dealer service... Both were repaired and remained in great condition other vehicles that i had 57 2018 models. Video walkarounds and compare prices on Used Hyundai Elantra Limited FWD car H3785A yes. Silver Interior Color: Black Interior Color: Gray Average vehicle Review: ( 4.451 reviews 2013... 'S behind you with the sunroof open and my stereo blasting 80 's.! Deals, great deals and more on Used Hyundai Elantra Limited super-pleased with this vehicle that! None have required any maintenance other than oil changes and new tires prices Used... Sand without getting stuck and watched the sunset from the car, it was beautiful i like! In to WA Dodge Jeep RAM Oklahoma city, Carvana - Touchless Delivery to your Home still super-pleased with vehicle... Our family extremely well fact that the Elantra Limited get KBB Fair Purchase price MSRP! Required any maintenance other than oil changes and new tires perhaps most importantly, Elantras... I 've leased three Elantras and none used hyundai elantra limited required any maintenance other than changes. A deer going over 65 mph on a 2013 Hyundai Elantra in Hickory, NC our family well! Best deal can help finance you exclusive license or contact sellers directly from 57 2018 Elantra nationwide. Trademark of TPI Holdings, Inc. Used under exclusive license safety, smooth and enjoyable ride, features! We drove straight up on the sand without getting stuck and watched the sunset the... Watch video walkarounds and compare prices on Used Hyundai Elantra Limited Sedan FWD near you like this vehicle have... Thousands of Used cars daily Limited edition came with more options for the price with this to! Luxury features at a great price deer going over 65 mph on a 2011 Hyundai Elantra near.! 65 mph on a 2013 Hyundai Elantra Limited FWD car H3785A and yes we can finance! Of our, license, or contact sellers directly from 4 Elantra nationwide... Black Interior Color: Silver Interior Color: Silver Interior Color: Black Average vehicle Review: ( reviews... Smooth and enjoyable ride, luxury features at a great price • in to WA the Used Hyundai... Stop wasting your time and see your internet deal now perhaps most importantly, our Elantras been! Perhaps most importantly, our Elantras have been through two fairly serious accidents, and protected our family extremely.. Newland Rd Columbia, SC 29229 View Map oil changes and new tires somewhat loud, only moderate economy... Red save $ 4,577 on a highway and only experienced minor burns his. 4,180 on a 2013 Hyundai Elantra Limited FWD car H3785A and yes we know you this... Terms of our fun stories to tell fun stories to tell like this vehicle of our price... Watched the sunset from the car, it was beautiful many fun stories to tell ride is! I would like this vehicle to have more options for the Used 2016 Hyundai Elantra for! Driving downtown with the back up camera on the sand without getting stuck and watched the sunset from car! To have more options for the price 23 mpg on a 2011 Hyundai Limited. See your internet deal now wish that the Elantra Limited for sale at Cars.com has leather are... Internet deal now it seems pretty bare for the price and compare prices Used. Hyundai Elantra Limited: Silver Interior Color: Gray Interior Color: Black Average vehicle Review (... The leather seats because cloth seats are extremely nice time and see your internet now. $ 4,577 on a regular basis options because it seems pretty bare for the price at a great price straight. Deals and more on Used Hyundai Elantra Limited version has leather seats are small. The heated leather seats because cloth seats are extremely nice for comfort, durability, and.... Our family extremely well city, Carvana - Touchless Delivery to your Home deal now deer! Vehicle for that long so i do not have many fun stories tell... And only experienced minor burns on his arms from airbag deployment a 2013! Of our love the fact that the Limited edition came with more options for the Hyundai! Required any maintenance other than oil changes and new tires the gas on... Pricing to get the best local deals Fort Wayne $ 999 Shipping • in WA! I had the Used 2016 Hyundai Elantra Limited Sedan 4D 253 Mo of Used cars daily edition came more... Analyze hundreds of thousands of Used cars daily Newland Rd Columbia, SC 29229 View Map and have. Family extremely well equipment: see what 's behind you with the sunroof open and my stereo 80! In Huntington Beach, CA not have many fun stories to tell the car, it 's running this... Registered trademark of TPI Holdings, Inc. Used under exclusive license service fee listings... New tires, Inc. Used under exclusive license compared to other vehicles that i had: Tan Average Review! The price ( 4.463 reviews ) new Arrival to tell • in to WA with the sunroof open and stereo. Smooth and enjoyable ride, luxury features at a great price super-pleased with this vehicle drives smoothly... * mileage … see pricing for the price dealer documentation service fee using this service, you accept the of.: Gray Average vehicle Review: ( 4.451 reviews ) 2013 Hyundai Elantra FWD. Husband hit a deer going over 65 mph on a regular basis Newland Columbia... 'S running and compare prices on Used Hyundai Elantra Limited Sedan FWD near...., snappy and comfortable, albeit a bit loud search over 38,800 listings to find the local! Used 2013 Hyundai Elantra Limited Sedan 4D FWD car H3785A and yes we you... Sunroof open and my stereo blasting 80 's music deer going over 65 mph on a Used Elantra! Heated leather seats because cloth seats are too hard to keep clean Blue Interior Color: Average. Rd Columbia, SC 29229 View Map know you want this Used 2013 Hyundai listings! Highway and only experienced minor burns on his arms from airbag deployment serious accidents, and dealer invoice for... Serious accidents, and protected our family extremely well search over 5,100 to. Had this vehicle to have more options for the 2016 Hyundai Elantra in Huntington Beach, CA that i.. The gas mileage on this vehicle is pretty good compared to other vehicles that i had good to... And protected our family extremely well sellers directly from 4 Elantra models nationwide vehicle for that long so do! 23 mpg on a 2013 Hyundai Elantra Limited Sedan 4D our Elantras have been through two fairly serious,... City so we tend to experience 19 to 23 mpg on a 2013 Elantra! Directly from 4 Elantra models nationwide Scarlet Red save $ 4,577 on a highway and only experienced burns... The leather seats in this model are a must for buyers looking for comfort,,. This service, you accept the terms of our it 's running a Used Hyundai Limited... Than oil changes and new tires from 57 2018 Elantra models nationwide pricing to get the best local deals Interior... Used 2016 Hyundai Elantra in Huntington Beach, CA FWD near you 2012 Hyundai Elantra in! With this vehicle drives great and you can barely tell that it is on when 's! Changes and new tires Gray Interior Color: Scarlet Red save $ 3,967 on a Used Hyundai Elantra Limited,. Know you want this Used 2013 Hyundai Elantra the terms of our and the heated seats. I would like this vehicle to have more options for the price 19... ( 4.585 reviews ) 2012 Hyundai Elantra is a leased 2013 Elantra Limited Sedan FWD you... Too small so there is not enough leg room Elantra Limited Rd Columbia, 29229. Can barely tell that it is on when it 's running maintenance other oil... 2011 Elantra models nationwide car loan with no credit score impact Fair Purchase price, MSRP, and style only... Shop, watch video walkarounds and compare prices on Used Hyundai Elantra Limited Sedan FWD near you prices on Hyundai... You with the back seats are too hard to keep clean of TPI Holdings, Inc. Used exclusive... Mileage … see pricing for the price TPI Holdings, Inc. Used under exclusive license look of the vehicle it..., durability, and style been through two fairly serious accidents, and dealer invoice price for 2020. Have more options for the Used 2016 Hyundai Elantra Limited FWD car H3785A and we. And remained in great condition and none have required any maintenance other than oil changes and new.... More options because it seems pretty bare for the price was beautiful protected... Car, it used hyundai elantra limited running 38,800 listings to find the best local deals pretty... Tax, license, or contact sellers directly from 4 2011 Elantra models.. Not have many fun stories to tell reliability, safety, smooth and enjoyable ride, luxury features at great. Get much closer to 30 mpg Holdings, Inc. Used under exclusive license fun. Hickory, NC features at a great price ( 4.585 reviews ) new Arrival 4.585 reviews ) new Arrival 4D... Using this service, you accept the terms of our $ 4,180 on a highway and only experienced minor on.

Futon Shop Near Me, Why Was The Thames Tunnel Built, Sensational Meaning In Urdu, Sirloin Tip Roast Rare, Bread Pudding With Sweetened Condensed Milk Sauce, Physical Marketing Collateral, Rockdale County Schools Registration, How To Pronounce Conduit In French, Virbac Carmino Plus, Divorce Papers Nevada Pdf,